Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Reduction Strategy
Don’t miss out on having your say.
Kensington and Chelsea Council is developing a new five-year Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Reduction Strategy.
Our proposed key priorities include:
- improving the advice and information that is available to residents with housing problems to help them make the right choices for them
- offering advice and support as early as possible, before losing a home becomes a possibility
- working across the Council, and with our partners in the community, to identify residents at risk of homelessness
- providing suitable accommodation for homeless households
- supporting rough sleepers off the streets and helping them build their lives in settled homes.
Have your say
Let us know your thoughts through the online survey.
You can ask for a paper copy of the strategy and the questionnaire, or ask for copies in another language by:
Phone: Housingline 020 7361 3008
The consultation closes on Friday 27 March 2020 – don’t delay telling us what you think.