This section only holds information for people who have worked for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and have membership in the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
If you have a query about your state pension you should contact the Department for Work and Pensions.
The information below is only for pensioners paid by The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
You can find details of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) for employees of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea on the RBKC Pension Fund website.
If you make changes such as:
- a change of address
- change the account that your pension gets paid into
- a marriage, divorce, or if your spouse or partner has died
- you receive a child’s pension and you have finished full-time education or training
The Borough’s Pensions Administration Service is provided by the Surrey County Council Pensions Team. You can contact them via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0300 200 1031 between 9am – 4pm on working days (all calls are charged at the local rate)
- post: Surrey County Council, Pension Services, Room 243, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2DN
You can also contact our Retained Pensions Team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: 020 7361 2333.