The Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is an area of historic and architectural interest. Renowned for its handsome residential streets and squares, it covers five square miles. 70 per cent of this is in conservation areas.
The Royal Borough is home to many embassies and London landmarks. It also has thriving commercial centres and significant cultural attractions.
Culture and architecture
Find out more about the borough at:
Find more information on other websites
You can find out more about the borough by visiting the following websites:
- AboutBritain.com - an online guide to Great Britain
- Guide to Kensington and Chelsea - a useful budget guide
- Historic Royal Palaces - find out about historic palaces
- Kensington Palace website - the official site of the Palace
- London Tourist Board - a one-stop site to help you plan your trip to London
- Transport for London - useful information about using public transport in London
- Portobello Road Antiques Market
- Royal Court Theatre
- Visit Britain - British Tourist Authority; an official guide to Britain
These websites are not maintained or endorsed by us.