The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is an area of enormous historic and architectural interest and renowned for its handsome residential streets and squares. It covers five square miles, 70 per cent of which is located in conservation areas.
The Royal Borough is home to numerous embassies and many London landmarks. It also has thriving commercial centres and significant cultural attractions. For more information see:
The Royal Borough provides links to websites maintained by other organisations as part of our service, but we cannot accept any liability for their accuracy or content nor do we endorse any externally linked sites.
- AboutBritain.com - an online guide to Great Britain
- Guide to Kensington and Chelsea - a really useful budget guide to the Borough
- Historic Royal Palaces manages the Tower of London, Hampton Court, Kensington Palace, Banqueting House and Kew Palace
- Kensington Palace website - the official site of the Palace
- London Tourist Board - a one-stop site to help you plan your trip to London
- London Transport - a useful site for information on how to use public transport in London and how much it will cost
- Portobello Road Antiques Market
- Royal Court Theatre
- Visit Britain - British Tourist Authority; an official guide to Britain
- The official website of the British Monarchy