Mobile app for libraries
Access the library anytime, anywhere. Using our new mobile app, 'My Library' you can:
- Have easy access to your library account
- Search and renew items online
- Place and manage reservations
- View events happening at your local library
- View payments
- Access our range of eBooks and other eResources
- Book a computer
- You can also scan a book's barcode anywhere and immediately find out whether the book you want is in stock at your library.
Find out more about our libraries, including treasures from our fashion and folklore special collections, news from our reading groups, library events, general musings, and much more.
Follow our library blog
Visit our blog homepage, and subscribe to receive regular email updates
Come and like us on our RBKC Libraries Facebook page and have a say about your local library.
We love taking photos and sharing them, follow us RBKC Libraries Instagram
Follow us on Twitter to find out about the latest goings on from your local library RBKC Libraries Twitter
Local Studies blog
‘The Library Time Machine’, created and written by Local Studies librarian, Dave Walker.
This weekly blog gives glimpses into the past lives and history of Kensington and Chelsea The Library Time Machine