How to apply for a licence to keep or train animals for exhibition
- Download and save the Application Form ( below).
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
- Upload your application form and any supporting documents
- Pay the registration fee
When you're ready to submit your application form click or tap the Start button.
Apply by post
- Download and print the Application Form ( above).
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your form, fee and any supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea