How to apply as a community premises for the dis-application of the mandatory alcohol condition which requires a designated premises supervisor
- Download and save the Application Form ( below).
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader. If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
- Upload your application form and supporting documents (If you are submitting this application as part of an application for the grant or varation of a premises licence, you should upload the completed form as a supporting document to that application)
- Pay the application fee - (The fee of £23 is payable if the application is submitted separate to an application for the grant or variation of a premises licence)
When you're ready to submit your application form and supporting documents click or tap the Start button.
Apply by post
- Download and print the application form
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your application form, fee and supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Applications can be submitted and paid for on-line or sent to the licensing team by post with your payment. If the application is sent by post you will also need to send a copy of the application to each of the responsible authorities. See the Responsible Authorities - Licensing Act 2003 page for further details.