How to apply for a licence for an Occasional Sale
- Download and save the Application Form ( below).
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
- Upload your application form and supporting documents
- Pay the Licence fee
When you're ready to submit your application form and supporting documents click or tap the Start button.
Apply by post
- Download and print the application form (above)
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your application form, fee and supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea