How to apply for a Sex Establishment Licence
- Download and save the relevant Application Form - There are different forms depending on whether you are applying for the
- Grant of a new licence,
- Renewal of an existing licence,
- Transfer of an existing licence,
- Variation of an existing licence
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader. If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
- Upload your application form and supporting documents
- Pay the Licence fee
When you’re ready to submit your application and supporting documents click or tap the Start button
Apply by post
- Download and print the relevant application form (above)
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your form, fee and any supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
*Remember if applying by post you must also send a copy of your completed forms to the Police Licensing Office, c/o Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London, W8 6PW