How to apply for a minor variation to a premises or club licence
- Download and save the Application Form ( below).
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader. If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
- Upload your application form and supporting documents
- Pay the Licence fee
When you're ready to submit your application form and supporting documents click or tap the Start button.
Apply by post
- Download and print the application form for a minor variation to a premises licence or club premises certificate
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your application form and supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.