The Council is seeking 15 Kensington and Chelsea residents to spare an hour of their time to help us improve our online services for residents between Monday 22 March and Friday 26 March 2021.
Gift vouchers worth £25 will be provided to those selected to share their feedback.
We recently launched our Customer Access Strategy which aims to ensure everyone’s experience with the Council is an easy, helpful and friendly one. While our face to face and phone lines will remain, more and more services are moving online, and we want residents to be able to find what they are looking for first time.
We’re looking for residents from various backgrounds and with a range of digital experiences. All you need is:
- To have experience using the council to pay your rent, request a repair to your house, apply for a parking permit or a disability badge
- Access to a laptop, internet browser
- Have used Zoom video conference tool
- Reasonable access to WIFI
- Be able to conduct an interview uninterrupted from a quiet place
So, if you’re interested in improving our online experience for everyone please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org