Every week we update residents on the number of confirmed cases of Coronavirus in the borough. The latest figures (5 to 11 May) show there were 146 cases. This is an increase on last week's figure (28 April to 4 May) which showed 124 cases.
The situation in Kensington and Chelsea is currently seeing an decrease in cases.
The most important things we can all do to prevent the spread of the virus are to:
- Get fully vaccinated
- Get your Covid-19 booster vaccination when eligible
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors - meeting outdoors is safer
- Get tested if you have Covid-19 symptoms and stay at home
- Wear a face covering in most indoor public settings as well as on public transport, unless exempt
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser when out and about
- Try to stay home if you're feeling unwell
- Use the NHS Covid-19 app