Testing is in place to prevent asymptomatic people spreading the virus without realising. Please do not attend this site if you have Coronavirus symptoms.
Kensington Town Hall Customer Service Centre, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
- 8am to 4pm Monday
- 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Rapid community testing can help to identify people who might be carrying the virus and be contagious, but not have any symptoms. This means you can then self-isolate and limit the spread to protect those who are more vulnerable.
You must not attend any of these testing sites if you have Coronavirus symptoms. If you have a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or loss or change of taste or smell you should book a test via NHS online or by calling 119.
Home testing kits
You can collect LFT home testing kits from Kensington Town Call Customer Services during the above hours. You can also find out more information and order tests online.
Daily rapid testing for COVID-19 contacts
If you are fully vaccinated and are contacted by Test and Trace and told that you have been near someone with COVID-19 you should take a daily rapid lateral flow test for seven days and limit close contact with anyone you don’t live with to slow the spread of the virus:
- Those who test positive or develop symptoms will need to self-isolate
- Unvaccinated adults must continue to self-isolate for 10 days if they are a contact of someone with COVID-19
- This follows a significant rise in Omicron cases in the UK, with the new variant now the dominant strain in London.