Cycling for all
Our all ability club is free to attend and open to all, whatever your age or physical ability.
The sessions are great fun and offer opportunities to meet other people and cycle together around the park. Sessions are:
- run by experienced instructors from the award winning social enterprise, Bikeworks
- welcoming, inclusive and open to club members, family members and carers
- run in safe, off-road environments, away from moving vehicles
- free to attend
During the sessions you will practice skills including:
- getting on a bike, recumbent or tricycle
- balance, starting and stopping
- riding along by yourself
- stopping quickly and with control
- manoeuvring safely to avoid objects
Bikes are provided
The Bikeworks team provide the bicycles and helmets.
There's a selection of bikes for all abilities including:
- two wheelers
- hand cycles
Bikeworks provide trained cycle instructors who have:
- experience of working with disabled children, young people and adults
- expert knowledge of risk assessment
How to join
You can join the all ability cycling club at Little Wormwood Scrubs Adventure Playground every Friday and every other Saturday from 11am to 1pm.
To find out about the next session, call Bikeworks on 020 8980 7998 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club meeting dates and further details can be found on the Bikeworks website.