The way all suspension applications are processed changed from 11 April 2016.
We do not accept Amex or Diners Club cards.
We will submit an invoice by email to the applicant once the application is processed. The invoice will give details of
- the suspension requested,
- the cost of the suspension and,
- It will also indicate a date and time for final receipt of payment.
- Payment must be received in full before the suspension can be approved and before signs are placed on-street.
- Failure to make payment by the deadline will result in the suspension being declined.
- The applicant is responsible for contacting the Parking Suspension Team to ensure that payment is made on time.
Check the period of notice required before applying for a bay suspension.
For any suspension related queries or for more information about the change, call us on 020 7361 4385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org