We will submit an invoice by email to the applicant once the application is processed. The invoice will give details of
- the suspension requested,
- the cost of the suspension and,
- It will also indicate a date and time for final receipt of payment.
- The applicant is responsible for contacting the Parking Suspension Team to ensure that payment is made on time.
- Payment must be received in full before the suspension can be approved and before signs are placed on-street.
- Failure to make payment by the deadline will result in the suspension being declined.
Check the notice period required before applying for a bay suspension.
. Forms of payment:
|debit or credit card||
||we do not accept Amex or Diners Club cards|
||make payable to: RB Kensington and Chelsea|
||Do not send cash by post|
|*Kensington Town Hall, Customer Services Centre, Hornton Street, W8 7NX (between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday)|
For any suspension related queries or for more information about making a payment, call us on 020 7361 4385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org