Are you having problems with online payments?
If you are having trouble completing a payment please follow the checklist below before contacting us.
We support a wide range of browsers - to find out what browser you are using, click on "Help" at the top of your browser window, and select "About."
If your browser doesn't appear on the list below you may encounter problems trying to complete payment. We suggest you upgrade your browser to the latest version available.
UK/International bank cards
We are only able to process UK bank and credit cards.
Reporting a problem
To help us resolve your issue please make a note of the following in any communication with us:
- the type of card you were using (Visa credit or debit card, MasterCard credit or debit card, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Solo);
- date and time you tried to make a payment;
- what you were trying to pay (business rates, council tax, housing rent, invoices, mortgages, penalty charge notices for parking or bus lanes, service charge, fixed penalties, bailiff notices);
- any error messages displayed - was it an RBKC error message or non-specific (ie 'DNS not found' or similar)
- the browser you are using, including version number; and
- your preferred contact details
Please email the above information to [email protected].
We can only respond during office hours (9am to 5pm).
Last updated: 29 June 2021