Our Neighbourhood Planning Team can provide some technical advice to help you draw up your neighbourhood plan proposals.
- meet with you to explain the neighbourhood planning system
- offer advice on how to become a neighbourhood forum and a neighbourhood area
- tell you about possible funding such as CLG Frontrunners or City Living Local Life Ward Funds
- apply for funding for the neighbourhood forum if needed
- feedback on your draft neighbourhood plan
- advise you on how to consult on your draft neighbourhood plan before you submit it to the Council
- publicise your neighbourhood plan and/or neighbourhood development order
- submit your neighbourhood plan for examination
- support the examination process
- conduct the referendum
We can’t provide any financial help to support your neighbourhood plan.
For more information about neighbourhood planning contact:
Jo Hammond, Neighbourhood Planning Team Leader on 0207 361 2061
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org