Help us improve our website

Use this form to report a problem with the website

Yon can report:

  • pages with broken links
  • PDFs or documents that do not open
  • videos or media files that do not open or play
  • pages with misspellings
  • telephone numbers that do not work
  • general feedback about the website

Do not use this form:

  • to enquire about your council services such as council tax or housing benefit accounts or parking permits.
  • to send us personal information of documents such as contact details, debit or credit card numbers or proof of identify documents.

If you have another enquiry please contact us online, by email or telephone so the relevant team can support.

Report a problem

If possible, please copy and paste the link (URL) of the webpage in the box below.