Tell us about a change
Let us know if something in your life changes that affects your benefits. Your claim might be stopped or reduced if you do not report a change of circumstances straight away.
Tell us about changes to:
- your circumstances and your partner’s circumstances: for example, going abroad for any length of time, your name, job, the benefits you get, your income or savings
- your address: for example, if you move within or out of Kensington and Chelsea
- your home details: for example if you change your tenancy, or get a new landlord
- your payments: for example who we pay benefit to, or the way the benefit is paid
- your children: such as starting school or changing school – we need the name and address of the school or your child turning 18
If you’re not sure – tell us anyway.
If your change in circumstances is a change of address or a change in income, you should complete the form below.
Before you start
You will need the following to access your claim:
- your benefit claim number (this can be found on the top right hand side of a benefit claim letter)
- your National Insurance number (NiNo)
- your date of birth and
- your address
Tell us about a change in your circumstance
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information now – you can save the form and come back to it later.
You can also retrieve a previously saved form.
Please use the following channels to inform us of any changes.
- emailing us at: [email protected]
- writing to us at: The Benefits Section, The Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
- phoning us on: 020 7361 3006. Opening times are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
Last updated: 7 October 2021