Estate and mansion block residents
If you are a resident or tenant of a Council housing estate or mansion block your rubbish will probably be stored in bulk containers (paladins or continental bins).
We collect the rubblish twice a week.
You can help us keep our rubbish collections effective and safe if you:
- don't put large objects down the chute which could block it
- don't put toxic or inflammable liquids down the chute.
- always wrap rubbish, especially food and vegetable matter
- don't block the rubbish storage area with bulky or extra rubbish.
- don't put your car in front of the rubbish storage or obstruct the bin in any way
If you have items to recycle, you can use our mixed recycling banks.