Useful websites relating to food safety
Food Standards Agency
The FSA provides information on UK food safety; news, regulations, research and other relevant information. Visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Safer Food Better Business (SFBB)
View or download the Safer Food Better Business (SFBB) guide on the Food Standards Agency website.
To order an SFBB pack guide, call the Food Standards Agency Publications on 0845 606 0667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Health England
- Food Hygiene Rating
- Imported food
- Food alerts, product withdrawals and recalls - Food Standards Agency website
- DEFRA - The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is the UK government department responsible for policy and regulations on the environment, food and rural affairs
- The Department of Health
- Eurofins Scientific Laboratories provide microbiological analysis and chemical examination of food products
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Food and Drink Federation
Last updated: 29 November 2019