The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a range of e-learning workplace training courses. The level 2 online training courses cost £20 per person (VAT exempt) and the level 3 e-learning courses cost £145 per person (VAT exempt). These are run in partnership with Highfield e-learning.
Visit e-learning to view available training courses, such as:
- Introduction to Allergens
- Food Safety at Levels 1,2 and 3
- Health and Safety at Level 1 and 2
- Manual Handling
- Personal Licence Holders
- Fire Safety at Introductory Level and Level 2
- Customer Service at Level 2
- Equality and Diversity
- Managing Conflict
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development
- Team Working
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Introduction to Fraud and Fraud Prevention
- Introduction to the Bribery Act
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 2 Food Safety qualifications including;
- Legislation, food safety and hygiene hazards, food poisoning and controls, principles of safe food storage, HACCP, personal hygiene, food premises and equipment, food pests and pest control, cleaning and disinfection.
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Safety qualifications including;
•Contamination hazards; Multiplication and survival hazards; Food spoilage and food-borne illness; Control measures; People, premises and equipment; Cleaning and disinfection
•Your role as a manager/supervisor; Legal and Training requirements; Effective training;Delegation and motivation
•HACCP and food safety; Implementing HACCP, Conducting a hazard analysis;Verification and documentation
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 2 Health and Safety qualifications including;
- Legal responsibilities, accidents including, slips, trips & falls, Risk assessment, Workplace health, safety & welfare, Work equipment, Fire, First aid, Manual handling and Hazardous substances (COSHH).
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 3 Health and Safety qualifications including;
- Introduction to health and safety; Accidents, injuries and work-related health; Legal provisions; Risk assessment; Hazardous substances (COSHH); Manual handling; Using equipment safely; Fire safety; Measuring and monitoring performance; The role of line managers and supervisors
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 2 fire safety qualifications including;
- Introduction to fire safety; characteristics of fire; fire hazards, fire triangle, fire safety legislation; and assessing and managing risk.
The online training course covers the key syllabus of Level 2 Customer Service qualifications including;
- Customer service principles; Customers’ needs and expectations; Behaviour and interpersonal skills; Responding to problems or complaints
This e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 award for personal licence holders qualification;
- Licensing law, Personal licences, Premises licences, The protection of children, Powers and enforcement, Temporary events, Responsible alcohol retailing
Certificates of attendance can be printed once the elearning course has been completed.
Learners can achieve a Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance qualification, by sitting a formal examination, at an additional cost of £30 for level 2 and £45 for level 3, at the Council Offices near Earl’s Court. Contact the Public Health Training Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7341 5602.