Primary to secondary transfer 2020
Children in Year 6 of primary school start their secondary education from September 2020.
Applications for a school place are now open and you should submit them online at www.eadmissions.org.uk
Hints and tips leaflet
This leaflet answers the most frequently asked questions and includes:
- all the visiting dates and open evenings for Kensington and Chelsea secondary schools
- dates for ability banding tests which some schools run
Starting Secondary School brochure
This brochure includes:
- oversubscription criteria for all Kensington and Chelsea secondary schools
- how places were offered in the previous year
- last year's distance maps for the 2019 year of entry which give you an idea of the home to school distance reached for schools that refer to this as the main criteria in allocating places.
These provide specific guidance for residents in the north and south of the borough.
If you need a paper application form or further guidance, contact the Admissions Team on:
- 020 7745 6432 / 6433 (9am to 2pm Monday to Friday)
Admissions and access to Education Service: privacy notice