Starting primary school from September 2020
Your child starts Reception in primary school from September 2020 if they were born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016.
Hints and tips leaflet
- answers the most frequently asked questions
- includes general guidance and signposting to more detailed information
Starting Primary School brochure
This brochure includes:
- oversubscription criteria for all Kensington and Chelsea primary schools
- details on how places were offered in the previous year
Many Kensington and Chelsea schools use distance from home to school to help decide how places are offered.
These offer maps show when the home to school distance was reached for schools that received more applications than places available last year. They also show when distance is used as the tie-breaker for the allocation of places.
How to apply
The online application site opened on 1 September.
The closing date for submission of applications is 15 January 2020.
If you need a paper application form or further guidance, contact the Admissions Team on:
- 020 7745 6432 / 6433 (9am to 2pm Monday to Friday)