If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 it will be time to start thinking about the primary school you would like your child to attend from September 2021.
The closing date for application is 15 January 2021.
In order for you to be fully informed of the applications process, and how to find out more about the schools you may be interested in applying to, a handy Hints and tips leaflet is available. A detailed online brochure will be available from early September.
The eAdmissions website will open on 1 September for online applications and is the recommended way to apply. If you require a paper form, please contact the Admissions Team using the details at the bottom of this page.
The Hints and tips leaflet includes:
- answers the most frequently asked questions
- general guidance and signposting to more detailed information
The Starting primary school brochure includes:
- the process of applying for schools and what happens after
- oversubscription criteria for all Westminster primary schools
- how places were offered in the previous year
- useful information that you may need to know before your child starts school
Further Information to assist your research
Many Kensington and Chelsea schools use distance from home to school to help decide how places are offered.
Our cut-off distance maps show when the home to school distance was reached for schools that received more applications than places available in the previous year. They also show when distance is used as the tie-breaker for the allocation of places.
If you need a paper application form or further guidance, contact the Admissions Team on:
- 020 7745 6432 / 6433 (9am to 2pm Monday to Friday)