About cut-off distance maps
Many Kensington and Chelsea schools use distance from home to school to help decide how places are offered.
These offer maps show:
- when the home to school distance was reached for schools that received more applications than places available last year
- when distance is used as the tie-breaker for the allocation of places
These maps are large and best viewed on a computer rather than a mobile phone or tablet. You can order high-resolution versions from the School Admissions Team on 020 7745 6432 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm).
Maps are not show for schools when:
- the school gave priority to applicants that met religious requirements and distance was not a key factor in determining the offers
- the school was not full so all applicants could be offered a place regardless of where they live
- the school used random allocation (lottery) to decide the order of offering places (for example, Fox Primary School)