In an emergency: contacting the police to report domestic abuse

If you are in immediate danger call the police on 999 

The Royal Borough has two police stations and four Contact Points. For more information about locations and opening times visit the Metropolitan Police Service - Kensington and Chelsea website

101 - The police non-emergency number

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police in Kensington and Chelsea - when it's less urgent than a 999 call.

Kensington and Chelsea Police Community Safety Unit

Telephone: 0208 246 0109 and 0208 246 0173.

A specialist unit dealing with all domestic abuse, including same sex domestic abuse. Trained officers investigate cases, take statements, and give advice on legal options and safety issues, as well as putting victims of domestic abuse in touch with local support services