Contact us by email or telephone
We know the cost of living is rising and are working with local partners to help residents through this challenging period. For more information, please visit the Cost of Living Support Hub.
Contact us online
Complete our online form to contact Council Services
All lines are open from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm unless otherwise stated.
Please note, calls are recorded for security and training purposes. View our call recording policy.
- Arts and Leisure
- Accessible Transport
- Council Tax
- Electoral services
- Environmental Health
- Family information service
If you would like to speak to an advisor please call the Housing Line on 0207 361 3008
If you would like to send an email please chose the most appropriate email address for the Team you would like to speak to:
Housing Solutions Team -
- Email: Housingsolutions@rbkc.gov.uk
- This Team deal with the prevention of homelessness, homelessness, issues with private landlords, supported accommodation, housing options, Housing Register applications, sheltered accommodation)
Accommodation Solutions Team -
- Email: TAPlacements@rbkc.gov.uk
- If you are in temporary accommodation the Team can support you with any questions or concerns relating to your temporary accommodation placement or if you would like to explore opportunities in the private rented sector.
Income Team -
- Email: Incometeam.TempAccommodation@rbkc.gov.uk
- This team can help with any questions related to temporary accommodation rent, service charge and rent arrears.
Nominations/Allocations Team -
- Email: HousingNominations@rbkc.gov.uk
- This team will be able to assist with questions and issues relating to the Housing Register, such as problems bidding, Home Connections, and the allocation of social tenancies.
Temporary Accommodation Repairs Team -
- For Temporary Accommodation Repairs please report any repair issues to your Managing Agent in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please report your concern to the Temporary Accommodation Repairs Service via this email address.
- Email: email@example.com
- Please contact this team if you wish to request a statutory review of a decision made on your homeless or housing application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact if you property is manged by Kensington Private Lettings (KPL) and you want to speak to us about your property.
- Email: TAprocurement@rbkc.gov.uk
- Please contact if you are a landlord or agent and want to rent your property to us.
Private Rented Repairs
- Email: Environmentalhealth@rbkc.gov.uk
- If you are a renting your property from a private landlord and you are experiencing disrepair issues, you can seek advice and assistance from the Environmental Health Team. Please contact the team using the email above (you should contact this team if you are unable to resolve these issues directly with your landlord).
If you would like to report someone who is rough sleeping, please report it to Streetlink.
Housing Management emails
Neighbourhood Business Support
- Email: HM-NeighbourhoodBusinessSupport@rbkc.gov.uk
- Please contact this team at for any tenancy related queries, processing right to buy applications, mutual exchange applications or general information.
- Email: HM-HousingNorth@rbkc.gov.uk
- Please contact this team for any tenancy related queries with the North of the borough.
- Email: HM-HousingSouth@rbkc.gov.uk
- Please contact this team for any tenancy related queries with the South of the borough.
Rent Income and Financial Inclusion Team
- Email: HM-RentIncome2@rbkc.gov.uk
- We assist council tenants with rent arrears and payment enquiries, and are able to support those who experience financial difficulties and require assistance with budgeting, applying for benefits or appealing negative benefit decisions. The team is also able to signpost tenants to partner organisations who offer grants or other forms of financial support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact us for any queries or concerns relating to fire safety within Council-owned buildings.
- Email: HM-Homeownership@rbkc.gov.uk
- Phone: 0207 605 6464
- Contact us if you have any queries about your service charges, major works charges, consultation notices (S20) or need an update on your Right to Buy or lease extension application.
- Email: HM-ResidentEngagement@rbkc.gov.uk
- Contact this team to find out how you can become more involved in the management of your home, the meetings you can attend, the focus/service improvements groups you may be interested in joining or finding out if there is a resident association for your property and how to contact them.
Lancaster West Estate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 389 2005
- If you are a resident of the Lancaster West Estate, you can contact us directly on the details provided to access a number of housing services such as reporting a repair, reporting ASB, paying your rent and any other query you might have.
- Email: HM-CustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk
- Phone: 0800 137 111
- Please contact us for day to day repairs to Housing Management properties
- Email: HMemail@example.com
- Please contact us for all queries relating to parking on our RBKC estates
Capital Works Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capital works, sometimes referred to as major works, improve or repair communal and structure parts of your building. To find out when major works are planned for your building, please visit https://www.rbkc-development.co.uk/dwelling.php
- If you have specific questions about the capital works programme in your building contact email@example.com
- Land charges
Telephone: 020 7361 3554
- Parking: General enquiries
- Parking: Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- Parking permits (enquiries)
- Parking permits (renewals)
The Stable Yard
For more information visit the Parks webpages.
- Social Services
- Tell Us Once (bereavement service)
Telephone: 020 7361 3940
- The Covid-19 Hub
Lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm
Telephone: 020 7361 4326
The COVID-19 Hub has been set up for residents to get the help and support they need from the Council and Kensington and Chelsea voluntary organisations.
Last updated: 13 July 2022