Contact us by email or telephone
Contact us online
Complete our online form to contact Council Services
All lines are open from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm unless otherwise stated.
Please note, calls are recorded for security and training purposes. View our call recording policy.
- Arts and Leisure
- Accessible Transport
- Council Tax
- Electoral services
- Environmental Health
- Family information service
Telephone: 020 7361 3008
Outside working hours emergency calls to the Homelessness Placement Unit are transferred to an Out of Hours Service. For more information visit the Housing webpages.
Housing management telephone: 0800 137 111 or 020 3617 7080
Housing Management emails:
- Customer Services: HM-CustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk
- Housing Management North: HM-HousingNorth@rbkc.gov.uk
- Housing Management South: HM-HousingSouth@rbkc.gov.uk
- Neighbourhoods business support: HM-NeighbourhoodBusinessSupport@rbkc.gov.uk
- Leaseholders/Homeownership: HMemail@example.com
- Community Investment: HMfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment Programme: email@example.com
- Fire Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estates parking: HMemail@example.com
- Environmental Services: (cleaning, pest control, estate improvements, grounds maintenance): HM-EnvironmentalServices@rbkc.gov.uk
- Lancaster West Estate: LancasterWestoffice@rbkc.gov.uk
- Land charges
Telephone: 020 7361 3554
- Parking: General enquiries
- Parking: Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- Parking permits (enquiries)
- Parking permits (renewals)
- Social Services
- Tell Us Once (bereavement service)
Telephone: 020 7361 3940
- The Covid-19 Hub
Lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
Telephone: 020 7361 4326
The COVID-19 Hub has been set up for residents to get the help and support they need from the Council and Kensington and Chelsea voluntary organisations. Visit our COVID-19 Hub section for further details.