Waste and street environment
Use this online form to report damaged or overflowing bins, dumped rubbish, missed bin collections, stray dogs, graffiti or flyposting, builders waste and much more.
We will ask you for the location of the problem and in some instances we may ask for your contact details. After you have submitted your form, we will email you to confirm we have received it and are dealing with your report.
- See a list of everything you can report with this form
With this form you can report:
- Abandoned bicycle or vehicle
- A business or person (including tables and chairs and ticket touts)
- Bin repairs
- Building and DIY (including builders waste, skips, scaffolding and temporary structures)
- Christmas tree collection
- Crew behaviour
- Dumped rubbish (including bulky or garden waste)
- Missed collections
- Notting Hill Carnival
- Overflowing bins
- Problem with a collection
- Public toilets
- Request bins or bags
- Request street information signs
- Street cleaning issues
- Vehicle anti-social behaviour PSPO
Track progress with a MyRBKC account
You can Register or Sign in to your MyRBKC account to track the progress of this request. An account will save you time by automatically providing your contact information when completing forms and allow you to view a history of your reports.