Use this form to report a food safety concern
Use this online form to report a food safety concern. For example suspected food poisoning or illegally imported food.
We will only investigate problems experienced at restaurants located within the borough. If you experience problems with restaurants outside of the borough, please report this to the relevant local authority.
Before you start, you will need:
- a description of the problem
- the location of the problem
- the type of pest (if applicable)
- the date you visited
- evidence (optional)
- in some instances your contact details.
Things you can report
- Cleanliness of facilities
- Foreign object in your food
- Illegally imported food
- Incorrect labelling or description
- Perished, decayed or mouldy food
- Poor food hygiene
- Suspected food poisoning
- Water quality
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
You should expect a response within 24 hours of submitting the form.