Use this online form to report a problem on a street
You can submit a form to report a problem on a street. For example, public roads, pavements, footpaths and parks.
If you wish to report issues regarding street maintenance, please use the report a problem with roads and pavements form.
If you are reporting a problem with street lighting or parking signs, please use the report a problem with street lighting and parking signs form.
Before you start, you will need:
- a description of the problem or incident
- type of issue
- evidence (optional)
- the location of the problem
- in some instances your contact details
Things you can report
- street trading (including restaurants)
- abandoned bicycles, vehicles, trolleys and locks
- building work affecting pavement or street
- dumped rubbish/fly tipping (including white goods)
- graffiti or flyposting
- property lost on a street or in a drain (retrieval request)
- street bins
- street cleaning
- street information sign request
- vehicle anti-social behaviour (PSPO)
- weeds or bushes affecting street or pavement
- Notting Hill Carnival
- public toilets
- contaminated recycling bags
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
Depending on the nature of the issue, you should expect your issue to resolved between 24 hours and 1 week of submitting the form.