Use this form to report a missed waste collection or a problem with your waste collection.
We will ask you for a description of your waste collection issue and where this took place. There is an opportunity to upload evidence to support your report.
If the problem is about bins or waste in a park please use the report a problem in a park form.
Before you start, you will need:
- request type
- evidence (optional)
- in some instances your contact details
Things you can report
- A missed collection. For example:
- bulky items
- food waste
- garden waste
- commercial waste
- missed Christmas tree collection
- bins not returned correctly
- collection crew behaviour
- collection on the wrong day
- recycling padlock missing
- food spillage
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
You should expect to receive a response within 24 hours of submitting the form.