- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Hub
- COVID-19: Help with shopping and food
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Guidance for operating your business
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, education and returning to school
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Testing and Tracing for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community centres
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19: Related scams
- Covid-19: Hub Privacy Notice
Help and support with paying your Council tax and what to do if your circumstances have changed.
The impact of COVID-19 on households in the borough has been difficult and will continue to be significant over the coming months. Financially this is a worrying time. We want to help you.
The Government has identified funding for councils to help support individuals in paying their Council Tax. We already have an established Council Tax Reduction Scheme, which provides support to households and is one of the most generous in the country. In line with the Government guidance, we also reduce bills by up to £150 for all working age households that receive some help through the Council Tax support scheme but still currently pay something towards their Council Tax.
If you do not currently receive support with paying your Council Tax and as a result of COVID-19, your financial circumstances have changed full details on how to apply for support can be found on the Council Tax reduction webpage.
If you believe you are going to have difficulty paying your Council Tax then please also contact the Council Tax Department on 020 7361 3005 to discuss your account.