- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: Clinically vulnerable people (formerly shielding)
- COVID-19: Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Guidance for reopening your business
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, Education and School closures
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Testing and Tracing for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Reopening of community centres
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19: Related scams
- Covid-19: Hub Privacy Notice
Information about Planning and Buuilding Control and how the Coronavirus is affecting this service.
We are registering planning applications as normal, electronically via the national Planning portal. Please do not send hard copy.
Applications are being assessed and determined in accordance with normal procedures. Planning Committee meetings are taking place, held virtually but still allowing full participation by interested parties.
The only exception to normal process is that site visits are still not being carried out. In some cases, where sufficient information cannot be gathered via applicants, neighbours, and our own records, then we will be unable to determine an application and these cases will be delayed. Good quality photographs showing the full context for a proposed development are essential if the application is to be progressed.
Our planning advice service is not offering face to face meetings but you can submit a planning advice request online or get advice by telephone on 020 7361 3012.
Our planning line for telephone enquiries is operating as normal 020 7361 3012.
Planning enforcement complaints
We are accepting planning enforcement complaints but will not undertake site visits. Please provide high quality evidence (good quality photographs, clear description of the breach).
Our Land Charges service is operating but currently we are not accepting postal submissions. For more information visit our Land Charges webpage.
Building Control service is now operating normally.