- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Residents booklet: Helping you through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Hub and support for vulnerable residents
- Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, Education and School closures
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19 related scams
- Covid-19 Hub Privacy Notice
Information about Planning and Buuilding Control and how the Coronavirus is affecting this service.
We are assessing existing planning applications as normal. Any that require a decision by the Planning Committee will be held until Select Committees are running again.
New planning applications can be submitted online via the Planning portal. Please provide good quality photographs as we will not undertake site visits. Do not send hard copies. We will register new applications. There may be delays to your applications as we attempt to consult neighbours remotely.
Our planning advice service is not offering face to face meetings but you can submit a planning advice request online or get advice by telephone on 020 7361 3012.
Our planning line for telephone enquiries is operating as normal 020 7361 3012.
Planning enforcement complaints
We are accepting planning enforcement complaints but will not undertake site visits. Please provide high quality evidence (good quality photographs, clear description of the breach).
Our Land Charges service is operating but currently we are not accepting postal submissions. For more information visit our Land Charges webpage.
Our Building Control service is operating and we will continue to provide essential Health and Safety inspections on site for dangerous structures or dangerous trees.
Planning Policy Consultations
We will not begin any new Planning Policy Consultations during this time.