If you need to contact us regarding any other enquiries you can:
- email email@example.com providing the following details:
- Your council tax account reference (if you have one)
- Full address of property including the post code
- Date of purchase / date of tenancy
- Full names of all adult tenants / owners including yours
- Forwarding address of vendor / name and address of landlord / agents
- phone: 020 7361 3005 (Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm)
- write a letter and post it to: Council Tax Services, PO Box 10413, The Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7WT
- visit the Customer Service Centre, Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX. Opening times: Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm
Complaints, comments and suggestions
Council Tax Services are committed to providing a quality service to the residents of the Royal Borough, so we need to know if we are meeting your needs and that our service is being delivered effectively. Sometimes things can go wrong, so if you have any concerns or complaints:
- respond immediately if it is made in person at our reception or by telephone.
- provide a full reply within five working days or send an acknowledgement letter stating who is dealing with the matter and why it has not been resolved.
If you are still unhappy?
- ask for a Corporate Complaint Form - this will result in the matter being further investigated and will involve the Executive Director of Finance, Information Systems and Property
- write to your local Councillor, MP or MEP
- write to the Local Government Ombudsman
Comments and suggestions
Your comments, suggestions and praise are welcome and we will evaluate those we believe will lead to an improvement in our service.
At all times we will ensure our customers are treated fairly and give every assistance to those in genuine need.