The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and Westminster City Council joined their adoption and fostering services in April 2012 to provide a dedicated service for adoption and fostering across the three west London local authorities.
At our fostering information events you will have the opportunity to find out more about fostering in person from a social worker and/or a foster care. The event will include a PowerPoint presentation and it is therefore important to arrive at the scheduled time. You will also have the opportunity to raise any questions you have with a social worker or foster care at the event.
Due to the current situation, our information events are now taking place online on the Teams app. If you are interested in attending one of our events please email us (email@example.com) or call us (020 8753 1057) and we can register you and send you a link to join prior to the session.
Please make sure to download the app well in advance of the event.
Upcoming online information events:
- 9 February 2022, 5.30pm - 7.30pm
- 9 March 2022, 10.30am - 12.30pm
- 13 April 2022, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- 11 May 2022, 10.30am - 12.30pm
- 18 May 2022, 10.30 – 12.30pm
- 8 June 2022, 10.30 – 12.30pm
- 13 July 2022, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- 14 September, 10.30 – 12.30pm
- 12 October, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- 9 November, 10.30am – 12.30pm
- 14 December, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- go to a Google map of Westminster City Hall