Help to find a job
About the Housing and Employment Service
The Housing and Employment Service offers specialised and friendly one-to-one support to help you into work or training.
Our Employment Support Officers will also help you to tackle other barriers to work such as housing or welfare benefits. Many of our residents have said that the help they have received from the service has been a huge benefit to them in many situations providing important information and guidelines to help improve their lives.
How we can help
The Housing and Employment Team can help you to:
- Find work and training – help with CV’s, job searching, application forms, and interview practice.
- Apply for welfare benefits – help and advice on applying for welfare benefits.
- Manage money and income maximisation – help to appeal welfare benefit decisions, budgeting, apply for grants, and reduce debt.
- Access other specialist services – we also work in partnership with other services to help you access specialist support if needed.
All Kensington and Chelsea residents can access support from the Housing and Employment team.
The Housing and Employment Service is based at Kensington Town Hall and can be contacted for further information or self-referral using the details below:
- Telephone: 020 7361 2070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and training guides
Register on the GOV.UK website to find out about job opportunities.
Interested in starting your own business or social enterprise?
Find help and information you need to get your business started in the Business and Enterprise section of our website.
Last updated: 3 December 2020