Notting Hill Carnival
Bank Holiday Weekend 2020 - Carnival Goes Online Only
For the first time in its 54-year history, Notting Hill Carnival is moving entirely online over the August bank holiday weekend, 29-31 August 2020. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Carnival will not take its usual form this year, on the streets of Notting Hill, but there is an alternative:
Notting Hill Carnival 2020: Access All Areas
The Carnival community has come together to create a three-day free digital programme streaming over four channels, so that everyone can enjoy the true spirit of Carnival from home while helping to protect lives and limit the spread of Coronavirus.
Please find details on how to register for Access All Areas at the Notting Hill Carnival website.
The Organisers, both Councils and the Police are working together to ensure we all stay safe, and do not support any group gatherings or street parties taking place over the weekend. Please take a look at the leaflets below on helpful information and what to expect over the weekend for residents and businesses.
Please take a look at the leaflets below on helpful information such as phoneline numbers and what to expect during the weekend for residents and businesses.
Notting Hill Carnival (NHCL)
- Telephone: 020 7221 9700 (normal weekdays 10am to 6pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nhcarnival.org
Before and after the event - Council's Carnival Office:
- Telephone: 020 7341 5109 (weekdays only, 9am to 5pm)
- Use our online Report It form to contact the council
August Bank Holiday phoneline
- Telephone: 020 7361 3868 (Saturday 29 August 12pm to 9pm, Sunday 30 and Monday 31 August 9am to 9pm)
- Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 020 7361 3002 (24hrs)
Use our online Report It Form to raise any noise problems
- Telephone: 0800 137 111 (24hrs)
- Email: HM-CustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk