Essential maintenance works at Chelsea Library:
Essential works will take place in in the gallery on the first floor until late June. There will be no access to the young people’s zone, public computers, scanners, study space and toilets. Please read below for more information.
Chelsea Old Town Hall, London, King's Road, SW3 5EZ
Telephone: 020 7361 3010
- Essential maintenance works at Chelsea Library - Until late June 2022
Essential works will take place in in the gallery on the first floor, so there will be no access to the young people’s zone, public computers, scanners, study space and toilets. During this time, the following will be available:
- Two public computers located in the lending library
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning along with newspapers and magazines will also be available in the lending library on the ground floor
- The children’s library will be open as normal (excluding Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 June) however there will be no lift access to the first floor
- Toilets in the lending library on the ground floor
- There are study spaces and public computers available at nearby Brompton and Kensington Central libraries.
We apologise for the inconvenience and many thanks for bearing with us.
Regular opening hours
Monday: 9.30am to 8pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 8pm
Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 9.30am to 8pm
Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 5pm
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm
Events for adults
We have regular events for adults that happen every week or month and a variety of special events for adults throughout the year, in our libraries and online
Events for children and young people
And for the younger ones - we have regular activities for children and young people and special events too.
Workspace to rent
There are co-working spaces available to rent, see K+C coworks for more information.
Display and sell your art
Last updated: 26 May 2022