COBRA is a continually updated information resource for anyone who is running a small business or thinking of setting up a business. You will find practical information and advice such as:
- Start up business ideas and profiles
- Guides to business support in different areas of the UK
- Business legal library covers laws and regulations applicable to small businesses
- Help to write a business or marketing plan and information on conducting research into new markets
- Market synopses provide guides to trends and opportunities in a number of market sectors.
Fame has comprehensive information on both public and private companies across the UK and Ireland. It helps you research individual companies, search for companies with specific profiles, and do detailed analysis.
Fame is only available at Kensington Central Library. Please ask a member of staff for assistance.