- Online resources and digital library
- A to Z directory
- eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, eAudiobooks, eComics and eScores
- Business information
- Family history
- Fashion and art
- Learning and careers
- Newspapers, magazines and eJournals
- Online resources for children
- Quick reference and encyclopedias
- Access to Research
If you are a member of Kensington and Chelsea libraries, you can borrow and download books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, comics and scores for free straight to a dedicated app on your tablet, phone, eBook reader or computer.
- eBooks, eMagazines eAudiobooks, eComics and eScores from Libby
- eNewspapers and eMagazines from PressReader
Library members can borrow eBooks, eMagazines eAudiobooks, eComics and eScores for free from Libby, by Overdrive. All you need is your library card membership number and pin or password. In just a few taps, you can start reading or listening instantly on your phone, tablet or computer.
This digital library is available 24/7 without leaving home and is free from our library. Choose from bestsellers, fiction, nonfiction, books for children, and more. Download the Libby app from the Apple App Store or Google Play to get started. Or, use it in your web browser at libbyapp.com
- Download the Libby App
- Find your library
- Enter your library card
If you need any help using the Libby app, take a look at the Libby help pages.
With over 6,000 publications from over 100 countries in over 60 languages, PressReader is the leading digital magazine and newspaper provider for premium content. Library members can access 1000s of magazines and newspapers in our libraries and on personal devices.
Read titles like National Post, The Guardian, Washington Post, Vogue, Forbes and much more from all over the world. The new PressReader platform lets you customise your reading experience, gain international perspectives and engage with topics of interest, often online before the print edition.
- go to the PressReader website or download the PressReader app from your smartphone or tablet’s app store
click sign in and choose the 'Libraries & Groups' option
type in ‘Kensington and Chelsea’ and select ‘Library – Kensington & Chelsea’ from the dropdown list
- sign in with your library membership barcode
- you can also access PressReader on your own device using wifi in our libraries - launch either the app or the PressReader website (no need to login with your library membership barcode and pin).
- library members can access user guides, video tips and more on the PressReader Help Center website