How to apply for an Interim Authority Notice
- Download and save the Application Form ( below).
- Complete the application form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader. If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
- Upload your application form and any supporting documents.
- Pay the Application fee
When you're ready to submit your application form and supporting documents click or tap the Start button.
Apply by post
- Download and print the application form to submit an Interim Authority Notice
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your form and any supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Remember you must also send a copy of your completed forms to the Police Licensing Team and the Home Office – See the list of responsible authorities for contact details.