How to notify an interest in premises under section 178
- Download and save the Notification of an interest in premises under section 178 form.
- Complete the form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
- Upload your form.
- Pay the statutory fee.
When you're ready to submit your form click or tap the Start button.
- Download the Notification of an interest in premises under section 178 form.
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Send your form and any supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.