Responsible Authorities

As part of an application for a premises licence for alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment or for a gambling premises licence you will need to send your application to one or more responsible authorities depending on the type of application. Please download the relevant list of responsible authorities below.

Responsible authorities for Premises Licence Applications (alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment)

Responsible authorities for Gambling Premises Applications

Please note, if you wish to submit an application electronically to the responsible authorities you must obtain prior consent from each authority, otherwise you will need to submit a hard copy by hand or post.