Change of name or address of a licence holder or club premises notification form
How to notify of a change of name or address of a licence holder or club premises, or a change of club rules
- Download and save the change of name or address of a licence holder form, or, if the notification is for club premises, the notification of change of details or club rules
- Complete the form (PDF) on your computer. To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
- Upload your form and the current premises licence or club premises vertificate.
- Pay the statutory fee.
When you're ready to submit your form click or tap the Start button.
- Download and print the relevant notification form
- Complete, sign and date the form.
- Send your form and any supporting documents to: Licensing Team, Council Offices, 37 Pembroke Road, London W8 6PW
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea