Stitching CircleBook free tickets
28 May 2023 / Multiple dates
About the event
Join our free guided stitching circle for a chance to chat, learn, relax and connect with fellow stitchers in the tranquil surroundings of Leighton House.
These events are part of the public programme designed for the exhibition Kheit (28 April - 16 July), a display in Leighton’s drawing room of solo pieces by Nour Hage, alongside a collaborative piece created with members of the local community, reinterpreting visual symbolisms from Leighton's Arab Hall into talismanic objects.
The project is a collaboration with The Arab British Centre, funded by the Barakat Trust’s Hands on Islamic Art grant.
- The Stitching Circle meets on Sundays 30 April, 14 and 28 May, 11 and 25 June and 9 July 2023.
- Participants can bring their own project or make use of the materials provided.
- These sessions take place in the Learning Centre at Leighton House.
- These events are free to attend, however pre-booked tickets are required due to limited capacity.
- Places are in high demand, please only book a space if you are sure you will attend
For updates on all of our upcoming events sign up to our museums e-newsletter