Register for a MyRBKC account
MyRBKC is an account which enables you to view your council tax, housing and council tax benefit in one place.
After you have registered your details you will also be able to set up email notifications for planning applications and notifications about works in your area.
How to register for a MyRBKC account
Complete the MyRBKC registration form. The form will take you less than 5 minutes to complete and you must submit the form within 30 minutes of starting the registration process. After you have completed the form you need to validate your email address to activate your account.
To register you will need to:
- 1. Read and accept the terms and conditions
- 2. Enter your personal details
- 3. Create a username and password
Activating your account
To activate your account you need to:
- 4. Check your email and validate your email address
When you're ready to open a MyRBKC account click or tap the 'Start now' button to continue.
After you have registered
To view your Council Tax or Housing Benefit details online you will need to link your Council Tax or Housing Benefit account to your MyRBKC account. You will only need to do this once.
- How to link your accounts
- MyRBKC features and benefits
- Report and follow a request through its journey to being resolved
- Provide updates to officers as your case is being managed and view a history of your reports
- View your council tax account statement, housing benefit or council tax reduction entitlement
- Sign up to paperless billing for council tax and/or e-notifications for housing benefits and/or council tax reduction
- Get pro-active alerts for example, sign up to Direct Debit, review recovery information
- See what you have paid and when
- Access council tax online forms for example, apply for discounts or exemption
- Download or print a bill as at today’s date to prove residency
- See when your next housing benefit and/or council tax reduction payment is due