Following the success of an Coronavirus information event three weeks ago, The Al-Manaar Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre has organised another zoom event, this time specifically on vaccination and for Arabic speakers. The event takes place this Sunday 7 February from 2.30pm to 4pm
The panel will provide accurate, reliable information as they answer questions from the public and discuss vaccination including its impact on the local community, how the vaccines work and how immunisation is being carried out in Kensington and Chelsea.
The speakers at Sunday’s event will be:
- Mr Abdurahman Sayed, CEO of Al-Manaar
- Ms Fatima Elguenuni, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Muhammed Elamin, Consultant General Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology
- Dr Sherif Ghambina, Specialist Intensive Care Medicine
- Dr. Umar Ebrahimsa, Specialist Registrar Infectious Diseases and General Medicine