A quick and easy way to pay to park
PayByPhone operates in all visitor parking across the Borough.
PayByPhone is a quick and secure way to pay for parking. Just use your mobile phone and charge parking to your credit or debit card.
You can also choose to receive text messages to remind you when your parking session is about to end.
It is very easy to use PayByPhone. First you need to register your vehicle and payment card details. After you have registered, you can use PayByPhone wherever you see the PayByPhone signs in parking locations all over the UK.
Paying to park using PayByPhone
If you have already registered with Paybyphone Ltd and don’t have a smartphone, you can pay by calling the phone number printed on the PayByPhone signage where you are parked, or by sending a text to 65565.
The system costs three pence on top of the parking tariff per session to use. Optional text messages are available at an additional cost: ten pence for a booking confirmation, four pence for a reminder that the session is about to finish and three pence (on top of the tariff cost) to extend the session.
Benefits of registering for PayByPhone
1. You will be ready to use PayByPhone as soon as you see our signs.
2. You can choose to receive text message reminders when your parking time is about to end.
3. You can top up your parking payment by phone, without having to return to your car.
4. You can get your VAT receipts online, and have parking receipts sent direct to your email inbox.
5. You can use the FREE PayByPhone app for quicker and easier parking payments.
or download our Easy Guide