Garden waste collection service
- we collect from households every two weeks, on a Wednesday
- the annual subscription for the service is £66.30 (£46.30 if you receive benefits)
- the subscription year runs from 1 April to 31 March (if you want a year’s worth of collections, you must sign up before 1 April, for the upcoming year)
- if you subscribe later in the year you only pay for the remaining months of the subscription year
- by subscribing to the service you can put out up to 3 bags of garden waste (in the bags we provide) per collection, until the end of the subscription year (we only provide the bags for new customers)
- if, on any occasion, you want to put out more than this, then you need to pay to increase your bag collection allowance
every extra bag collection allowance you purchase, (£9 each), means you can put out one more bag (provided by us) of garden waste, with every collection, for the subscription year
How to subscribe to our collection service
If you already have an account log in to either sign up for the current year’s subscription service (or for the next year if it is close to the end of the subscription year).
If you are a new customer, you will need to register. Once you’ve subscribed, we will deliver your garden waste bags within 5 working days.
If you don't have an email address please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page, and we will help you to set up your account.
Please note: once you have subscribed, we can't refund your subscription (even if you do not use the service).
What can I put in my garden waste bag?
- grass cuttings
- weeds and old garden or house plants
- flowers, twigs and hedge trimmings
- diseased plants
We don't collect:
- plant pots
- wire ties
- seed trays
- gravel stones
- soil logs
- branches thicker than 2.5 inches (6cm) in diameter
- meat waste
- cooked food
- vegetables and peelings
- Japanese Knotweed
How and when should I present my bags to be collected?
- your bag(s) must be at the boundary of your property (not on the highway) by 7am on your collection day
- put your address on your bags so they can be returned to your property
- only use the garden waste bags supplied by us
- only put out the number of garden waste bags that you have subscribed for (we won't collect more than you have subscribed for - if you want to increase your bag collection allowance log in to your account or contact us via the details at the bottom of this page)
To order replacement bags (if they are lost or stolen), contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
Large one-off garden waste collections
We also offer a one-off collection for residents, community groups and garden squares of up to 20 reusable garden waste bags, for £120. Contact us using the details below to book a large one-off collection.
Call 020 7341 5199 (Monday to Friday, between 9am and 4pm), or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.