Markets and street trading FAQs
Street Trading Office
Our Street Trading Office are responsible for markets and street trading in the borough.
Market pitch/receptacle bay dimensions:
- How do I get a pitch once I have registered?
- What are the fees and charges?
- What are the rules and regulations for street trading?
- How do I contact the Markets Manager?
- How do I get a food site?
- Apart from the markets, can I get a site anywhere else in the borough?
- Can I get a licence ice for an ice cream van?
- How do I get a street trading site at the Notting Hill Carnival?
- How do I apply for a licence to distribute leaflets?
Last updated: 24 November 2020